|I am passionate about food and natural medicine. My mission is to nourish lives, through sharing my nutritional knowledge and experience with my community. I first witnessed the power of natural medicine at a very early age. I was experiencing chronic digestive pain, and my grandfather healed me through acupuncture.Years later, as an adult, I began to suffer from ulcers, food sensitivity, and chronic faulty digestion. Western medicine did not help me get to the root of the problem, and in fact had destructive side effects.I turned to holistic nutrition. By creating a new diet and whole-food supplements, I fully healed myself. This led to a life-long love affair with the healing power of food.I specialize in:
- Digestive Wellness ~ which foods are right for you? Everyone is unique. Healing digestive disorders and addressing food sensitivities are the key to healing the rest of the body!
- Many chronic conditions are directly connected to improper digestion, including: low energy, weight gain, inflammatory conditions, foggy brain, mood disorders, food intolerance, food cravings, joint/back pain, skin ailments, Candida, allergies, thyroid and adrenal deficiency, and much more.
- Nutritional support for balancing hormones ~ for healthy menstruation and/or increasing fertility. A whole-food diet is essential for increasing fertility and balancing hormones. Eating a nutrient-dense diet at least 6 months before conception is not only beneficial but vitally important for mother and child.
- Nutritional support during pregnancy, and post-natal care for mother and child. I am dedicated to supporting mothers in my community, by easing their journey and helping them raise healthy children. Pregnancy and motherhood are times in a women’s life when making optimal food choices is essential. Digestive support is essential during pregnancy in particular. Nutritional support and guidance optimizes the health of mother and child, and helps create a healthy future for both.
- I test and assess your specific needs, and customize a plan tailored to your individual needs and lifestyle.
- I support and guide you in your transition to a healthier lifestyle by creating a meal plan that is accessible, helps you manage stress, and integrates the joys of truly nutritious food.
- I recommend professional grade whole-food supplements if needed.
- My approach is very thorough. I carefully select from the following tools: System Survey, diet analysis, Nutrition Response Testing, lab testing, and Nutritional Evaluation techniques.
- I prioritize the root of the problem and create a plan of action for you to restore health.
- Muscle testing: I use Nutrition Response Testing (NR Testing) as well as Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA)
Certifications and Professional Affiliations:
- Certification from Bauman College (Berkeley) – Certified Nutrition Consultant and Educator
- Continuing Education seminars at Standard Process, Apex Energetics, Premier Research Labs, and Designs For Health
- Member of National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP)
- Member of Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF)